In India, there are many places for Honeymoon destinations also where couples easily go and make their time memorable. So let’s check which are these cities.
HONEYMOON PLACES in India
- Goa:- Goa come in the first in the list of honeymoon places. Goa is known as the destination which makes one experience the morning sunrise and vibrant nightlife is the best. In Goa, you experience the best beaches, sunrises, Nightlife, shopping, and water spots. Dublin Airport is known as the nearest airport which falls 29 km from state Panjim’s and major rail lines also Madgoan and Thivin, Well the package of Goa was started from INR 15,000 individual and the best time to visit was October to February, Famous restaurants in Goa are Desbue, The Black Sheep Bistro, Greenyard Restaurants &bar, and some famous markets are there where you shopping your kinds of stuff are Mackie’s Night Bazaar, Anjuna Flea Market.
- Srinagar No doubt Kashmir is known as the perfect honeymoon destinations for the couples the best experiences was doing house boating, visiting Mughal gardens, Lakes eat Shikhara food (Kashmiri Wazwan) and do shopping. The Srinagar Airport is known as the nearest airport which was connected to major cities of India and easily flights are available from Delhi, Mumbai, Packages starting from 15,000, and the ideal time to visit was April to September. Restaurants, where we eat foods, are Ahdoos hotel, Shamana Lodge&Resturants, Niramish. There are some famous shopping destinations also where you buy the stuff from there like Aftab Market, Sunday Market Srinagar, Sonwar Main Market. An additional visit to Srinagar was that in the month of the first week of April holding the annual tulip festival.
Jaisalmer : known as the best honeymoon place in India
Jaisalmer is known as the best honeymoon place in India feeling like an Arabian night. The best experiences in Jaismler was Desert Safari, Local music and dance, Sand dunes, Art and culture, Forts and palaces, music and dance, Palace on Wheels, Festivals. Jodhpur is known as the nearest airport whereas you can reach by local train. Package start from 7,000 rupees and time to visit was October to March. Famous restaurants in Jaismler was The Kaku, Desert Cow Restaurants, Gaji’s restaurants, and famous markets known as Pansaari Bazzar, Manak Chowk. An additional tip if you visit don’t miss the Desert Safari.
Udaipur is known as the “City of Lakes” and known as royal break together. The best experiences in the city were Lake Pichola, Trekking and Hiking, City tours, Palaces, and Havelies whereas the Maharana Pratap Airport of Udaipur which is located 20 km away from the city and package starting from 7,000 and the ideal time to visit was October to March. Famous restaurants in Udaipur were Khamma Ghani, Ambrai, Shaimana Rooftop restaurants, and markets known as the where we do shopping Bada Bazar, Hathipole Market.
It is known as the romantic gateway of India and also known as the peace and calm he best experiences you can take was River Rafting, Landscapes, Lakes, trekking, shopping, organic farming. Bagdogra is known as the nearest airport and the nearest railway was new Jalapaguri and the packages starting from 25,000 best times to visit was an all-round year and famous restaurants are known as the Osm Restro &lounge, the coffee shop and the market is known as the Big Bazar, Lal Bazar Market, M.G Market. And the additional tip is known as the Remember to carry the passport size photo and carry ID Proof and some places of Sikkim there are fewer’s ATM and carry liquid cash also.
- Kovalam:- This is known as the best honeymoon destination places in India and the best experiences are known was Surfing, Seafood, Wooden Boat rice, Hawa beach, Ayurveda, and wellness, Lighthouse beach. Trivandrum Airport is known as the nearest Airport and the best time to visit was October to February and famous restaurants were The tides, Curry leaves restaurants, Sanjeevani Restaurant market is known as the Famous Varkala beach market. An additional tip was Kovalam is known as the pilgrimage and a lot of churches, temples, mosques.
- Manali:- This is known as the adventure honeymoon destinations in India. The best experiences were Snow, River rafting, Beas River, Trekking, Hiking, Cafe Cultures, shopping, temples, and the package was started from 8,000 rupees. The best time to visit was throughout the year. The famous market is known as The Mall road, Tibetan Market, Manu Market, Old Manali Market.
- Shimla:- Shimla is also known as the honeymoon destination in India and the best experiences are known as the snow, hills, mountains, ice skating, trekking, shopping and the best time to visit was all year round. Famous restaurants known as Cafe Shimla times, Cafe Sol. The market is known as the Tibetan refugee market where you buy the shopping stuff.
- Khajjiar’s:- This is known as the Switzerland of India and known as the best place to visit for honeymoon. best experiences are known was Luxury resorts, Vast green Landscapes. Pathankot is known as the closest railhead. The package was starting fro 5,000 per person famous restaurants was Parul Restaurants and the famous market is known as Dogra Bazaar, Banikeit Bazaar
- Pondicherry:-. Pondicherry is known as the little paris of India. Is known as the best experiences with Rocky beaches, Yoga and Wellness. Chennai Airport is known as the nearest airport and package was start from the 10,000 per person and the best time to visit was October to March, Famous restaurants were known as Villa Shanti, Crepe in Touch. The famous market is known as the Sunday Market, Goubert Market where you buy daily stuff.
- Ranthambore:- This pace is known as the largest wildlife century in Northern India. Where you spend time with a life partner with wildlife safaris and spent some luxury time in camps. Package starting from INR 6,000 rupees and the best time to visit was November to March. Famous restaurants were known as The Food Court Restaurants. Apart from there are some markets which you buy the stuff is from Dastkar Handicrafts, School of art.
- Tawang:-Tawang is known as the less frequent honeymoon places in India. The best experiences which you feel were Trekking, Local culture, Indo-China border, Trekking, Mountains, Buddhist Monasteries. Tezpur, Assam is known as the nearest Airport and Railway station which you easily reached and the best time to visit was November to March. Famous restaurants are known as the Dragon Restuarant, Woodland Restuarant. There are some markets which you buy the local stuff are Old Market, Nehru Market, New Market.
- Kodaikanal:- This place is known as the ” Princess of Hills” known as the perfect place for newly wedding couples. The best experiences were in this city was hills, waterfalls, Landscapes. Madurai is known as the nearest airport to connect the city. The best time to visit was from October to March. There are some restaurants where you enhance your taste are Cloud street, Royal Tibet, Muncheez. Apart from there are some markets are Danish Display, Vegetable Market, Kaleeshwari Supermarket.
- Daman and Diu:- Daman and Diu also come in the list of honeymoon destinations. You enjoy the best experiences were Caves, beaches, Churches, Islands, Diu Cycling Track, Diu Port, Portuguese cultures. The best time to visit was from October to February. Packages were started from INR 15,000 per person and there are some famous restaurants are Daman Delite, Mirasol Lake Resort some famous markets also there are China market, Maharaja Market, Municipal market. Apart from that, there are some additional tips are if you planning to visit Daman and Diu you have to must books flights in advance because the rates were high every day.
- Auli:- This place is known as another honeymoon destination for couples which were known as snow-filled hill stations the best experience you feel in this city was Hiking, Skiing, Cable Car, Snow clad mountains. The nearest airport was known as the Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun and the nearest railhead is at Haridwar. The land package was starting from 10,000 per person and the best time to visit was October to July and famous restaurants were ” Auli The Plaza. and there are some shopping sites which we do shopping from that are Joshimath Lower Market.
- Khajuraho:- This place is known as the World Heritage sites which known as the world’s finest and most erotic temples the best experiences you will get was Art, Temples, Cultures, Ancient Monuments. The land package started at INR 7,000 per person. And the best time to visit was from October to March. However, this place has its own domestic airport and railway station connected to only a few cities like New Delhi. Famous Restaurants was known as Raja Cafe, Safari Canteen, Indiana restaurants, and some famous markets was known as Gol Market Khajuraho. If you visit this place then must visit the Khujaraho temple which you feel that you came back to the 10th century and also listed in UNESCO World’s Heritage.
- Lonavala and Khandala:- Known as the romantic place for couples and regular weekend gateway for Mumbaikar in this place you get the best experience of Caves, Forts, Waterfalls, Western Ghats, and Pune is known as the nearest railway station and land package starting from the INR 7,000 rupees. The best time to visit was August to March and hotels were known as The Lagoona resort, Kumar resort, Lake View resort, orchard resort. And shops for shopaholics for the Bombay store, Lonavala Bazaar,Maganlal&Sons.
- Mount Abu:- This is known as the hill station in Rajasthan here you get the best experiences of temples, rock mountains, wildlife sanctuaries, Aravalli range. Maharana Pratap Udaipur Airport is known as the nearest airport and the closest railway station was Abu road. The land package was started from INR5,000 per person. The best time to visit was from October to March. Famous restaurants were a Mulberry tree, Tandoori bites and shopaholics there were shops was Kashmir Cottage, Tibetan Market, Nakki Lane Market.
- Mussoorie:- Is known as hill station of Uttarakhand. This is also home to India’s one of the loved authors “Ruskin Bond.” Mussorie is known as the most popular honeymoon destination in Indian couples. The nearest airport and railway was Dehradun. Land package starting from 5,000 per person and the best time to visit was October to June you get the best experience from this city was Lakes, Cables Cars, Waterfalls, Hills, Mountains.
- Sunderbans:- Sunderbans is known as the exotic honeymoon destination in India. The beauty of the tiger reserve is unique and known as the best experience was Ecotourism, Rare Flora and Fauna, Historic places, Birds, Wildlife Safari. The land package was started from 6,000 per person. An ideal time to visit was from September to April. Nearest Airport is known as the Kolkata Airport which you easily reached.
- Matheran:- This is known as the tiniest hill station in India and also known as the most romantic place the best experience you will get from this city was Eco-tourism, Hills, Toy train, Western Ghats, Flora, and Fauna. Pune is known as the nearest Railway station and airport which you easily reached. The best time to visit was from September to June. And some famous restaurants were Kokan Katta, Amantran. Apart from some places for shopaholics was Louisa Point, Khandala point.
- Connor:- This is known as the best honeymoon place in India with the delight of the Niligiri range. You get the best experiences from this city was hills, waterfalls, tea gardens. The land package was started from INR 5,000 per person best time to visit was al round year but still October to May known as the best time. Well, this place has its own railhead and the nearest Airport is known as Peelamadu Airport.
- Rann Of Kutch:- Get the best experience of a moonlit night, known as best honeymoon destination for couples you enjoy the experience of Salt Marsh Desert, Rann Utsav, Culture, and peoples. The best time to visit was October to March and the nearest airport is Bhuj and the railway station is in Bhuj where you easily reached. Land package start from INR 8,000 per person.
Additional Tip:- If you want to book any trip or flight simply go to make my trip in which you get easy discounts.
CONCLUSION:- If you planning any trip make a mind map and budget and check the culture of that state where you want to make your honeymoon. I hope you like my today topic!Thank You!