Everyone Knows that Mumbai is known as the Economic capital of India. Not only economic capital but also famous tourist destinations. Every year lakhs of foreigners and a national visit to Mumbai to refresh ourselves. So let’s check what is the best tourist places in Mumbai.
- Gateway Of India:- This place is famous all over the World. It was built in 1924 during the British Raj to celebrate the arrival of George v and queen Marry to arrive in Mumbai. The distance from Mumbai airport is 25 Km. and the entry fee is free. The timing of the visit was 7:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. on all days of the week.
- Juhu Beach:- Explaining Juhu beach in few words it’s just a small thing. It is known as the hotspot for elite persons. Even visitors first visit this place. The entrance was absolutely free and always open. The distance from Mumbai airport is just 5.9 km. It is the best hangout places in Mumbai. If you are at the beach then you must try some exotic foods such as “Pani puri, Bhel Puri and Pav Bhaji”. Apart from that you also explore the statues of freedom fighters and important figures also. It’s the best place for jogging also.
- Siddhivinayak Temple:- If you are a devotional person then must visit this temple is dedicated to Sri Ganesh it was constructed in 1801. Thousands of devotees come even celebrities also. Before that time was just little about 3.6m*3.6 m square block structure with known as arc molded block shikhara. It was said that temple was worked by temporary worker Laxman Vihu Patil. And it was financed by the rich Agri women who were known as the childless named Deubai Patil. She was manufactured because she concedes the youngsters to other infertility ladies. It was the distance from Mumbai Airport is just 11 Km. And the entrance fees were absolutely free. The best time to visit the temple was 4:30 AM to attend the aarti.
- Haji Ali:- It is the best place for sightseeing in Mumbai. It is situated at 500 yards from the shoreline in the middle of the Arabian Sea which houses the tomb of Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. This is known as the 400-year old structure by Indo-Islamic architecture . Especially the devotees were increased to 20-30 thousand especially on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Even the lakhs of devotees have also visited the Dargah especially on the second day of Ramadan Eid and Bakri. The distance from Mumbai airport was just 17 km and the entry fees were free. The timing was open was 5:30 am to 10 Pm. Don’t miss the chance to see the sunset from Dargah. And even don’t miss eating delicious foods like Mughlai Biryani, Kababs, Hyderabadi fast food and many more things to eat but these three are highlighted must try.
- Dharavi Slum:- This is known as the largest slum in Asia it is home to many industrialists, creative peoples where community leaves in poverty. It was established in 1882 in the time of the British. It is known as the second biggest slum in Asia and the third biggest slum in the World. It was a home of about 70,000 to around 1 million peoples. The distance from the Airport was 9.5 km.
- Aksa Beach:- It was famous among the tourists. It was close to Malvani at Malad. It is also known as the noiseless and clean as compared to other beaches. At the weekend around 15000 tourists visit the distance from Airport it was 23 km. And the entry fees are free it is all-day open this beach is known for sunset and try delicious stalls foods.
- Powai Lake:- This lake is known as the artificial lake which is located in Powai valley in the northern suburb of Mumbai this lake is known as the beautiful lake in the Mumbai. Around the lake, you also found the luxurious hotels. You can also take a boat ride this lake is also known as the silent lake. This lake is also spotted with crocodiles, billed ducks, small blue kingfisher,white-throated kingfisher, spotted dove, brahmin kite, purple rubbed suburbs, while browned bulbul, peregrine falcon, woolly necked stork and also many species of animals.you can also be spotted many glimpses of flowers and trees by the lake. It was always open.
- Kanheri Caves:- This attracts a lot of tourists which are inside the Sanjay Gandi National Garden you can also seen waterfall which is close to the cave. This cave is known for Buddhist education it was located 23 km from the airport and the entry fees for Indian are rs 5 and the entry fees for foreigners is Rs 100. Timing for open was 7:30 am to 5 pm.
- Shivaji Park:- It is known as the popular tourist place in Mumbai. This is known as the public park which is situated in Dadar. This site also operated a central railway zone which is known as the busiest railway station and having 18 platforms even the song “Jai Ho” also featured here in 2015 even “Ra-one'” also featured here. The distance from Mumbai Airport was 25 km.
- Gorgeon Film City:- Mumbai is famous for film city and also known as the tourist place having well equipped with a multitude of studios and also having artificial mountains, lakes, gardens, cities, villages. It was built by Dada Saheb Phalke in the 20 century. Apart from there are various tours available to visit in Film city like Dream Tour, Studio tour, Live show tour. Distance from Mumbai Airport was 14 km and the entrance was free. The time to visit was 10 am to 11:15 pm.
- Mumbai Devi:- It is known as the oldest temple which is dedicated to the goddess Mumba. The name of Mumbai is derived from the Goddess Mumbai Devi and known as famous among the tourists. About 100 devotes come on a daily basis. Goddess Mumba Devi is decorated with a silver crown and a brilliant golden band along with a nose stud. The distance from Airport was 12 km timing to visit was 6 am to 9 pm. But avoid visiting on Friday it was a huge rush.
- Taraporewala Aquarium:- It is known as the oldest aquarium in the country and also famous among the tourists. Well, it is known to home to many marines and freshwater fishies having 400 species living in this aquarium. It also has an amphitheater with 50 seats. The distance from Mumbai Airport was 22 km and the entry fees for adults were rs 60 per head and 30 rs for children per head below the 12 years, For Government employees it was approx Rs 30 per head and there will be extra charges for taking photography and videography. Timing to visit was 10 am to 8 pm.
- Global Vipassana pagoda:- This is spreading the teaching of Lord Buddha. It was inaugurated by Ms. Pratibha Patil who was a former president of 2009. It is the best place for photographers to taking photos. Distance from Mumbai Airport was 40 km and the timing to visit was 6:30 am to 6:30 pm. The entree was free.
- Mumbai Zoo:- The best place to spend the weekends. It is home to many flora and fauna species and its know to the oldest zoo in the country with having more than 3000 trees various herbs and flowers also. It is known to home to many international creatures like a jungle cat, mouse deer, Asian lion, penguins, leopard, and pangolins. Distance from Mumbai Airport was 21 km and timing to visit was 9 am to 5:30 pm for entry of adult was rs 20 per head and children 10 per head.
- Linking Road:- This place is heaven for shopping lovers. In this place, you get pocket friendly things which you want. Apart from that you also try some licking food stalls also.
- Chowpatty Beach:- This is the famous tourist place even you can find hundreds of salesmen are walking on the shoreline to sell various items especially on nighttimes. Even you found various food items stalls like bhelpuri etc even you found fortune tellers also. Ideal visiting was during the Ganesh Chaturthi. Distance from Mumbai Airport was 20 Km and entry fees were free its always open you can visit anytime.
Now check the best place to eat. PLACE TO EAT
- Cafe Leopold:- It was established in the year 1871 and also knows as the oldest restaurant. The price is very reasonable and it is located in the Colaba region across the Caloba police station.
- Asili:- Asilo means a safe house in Spanish. Food and menu of this place are known as the best and also served best-grilled foods and mocktails even you found live saxophonist. It is known as the best place to visit especially at night. The price of two persons was around 5000 and it is located near the The St. Regis , Phoneix mills 40th floor , Lower Parel, Mumbai.
- Dollaly Taproom:- In this place, you found wonderful decor , comfortable seating with excellent customer servicing. It is known as the best place to visit among the tourists and its amazing place to spend nightlife with a limited budget. The popular food for this place was Craft beer, Pancakes, Apple cider, Virgin Mojito, Chicken Skewer, and also serves North Indian cuisines also. The price of the two peoples is 1800 rupees. It is located in the Galecki area of the ONGC colony at Bandra West.
- AER:- It is known as open rooftop bar which serves cocktails , champagne. It is known as the best place to visit in Mumbai especially during Christmas and New Year. You have to pay 2500 as te cover charge . Cover charge is applicable to everyone. It is located inside the four seasons hotel,1/136,34th floor,Dr.E Moses road, Mumbai.
- San Qi:- It is another important place to visit by tourists. In this place, you can get Eat Japnese, Thai, Chinese, Indian too. It is known as a 5-star hotel it is a perfect place for family and friends and loved ones their customer services also excellent.. The cost for two persons was rs 4500 and it is located inside the four seasons hotel in Worli.
Now check some best places to visit at Night In Mumbai. PLACES TO VISIT AT NIGHT.
- Hard Rock Cafe:-It is known as the perfect night out stand in the town. This place is known as the popular with a cafe which hosts 1000 customers daily. The price was reasonable you have to pay 2100 for two peoples.
- H20- The liquid Lounge:- Very few peoples aware of that Bollywood star Sunil Shetty is the owner of this place. This place is divided in two parts lower pats is dedicated to rhythms and dance while the upper is dedicated to the restaurant with a standing bar. The price for two persons is 2000 rs and it is located in Hotel Royall inn , Opp Khar Telephone Exchange , Off link Road , Khar, Mumbai.
- Poison Club:- If you love music then this place is for you. In this place, you got the best collections of hip-hop. This place also offer huge buckets of butter popcorns also. The price for two was 1500 rupees and it is located in Krystal Building , Patkar Marg, Behind Waterfield Road Bandra.
- Ghetto:- This is known as the best tourist place in Mumbai with pocket-friendly rates. The price for two was 1300 rupees and it is located in Bhulbhai Desai Road, Breach Candy , Mahalaxmi, South Mumbai.
- Blue Frog Club:- This place is known as the oldest restaurant with great sightseeing in Mumbai. This place offers you good entertainment with good foods at just reasonable prices but this place is crowded a little bit. If you are a kind of comedian lover, music lover then this place for you. This place also hosts comedians and musicians all over the world. The price for two was 1500 rupees and it is located in Zeba center , Mathura das Mill Compound, NM Joshi Marg, Lower Parel.
Apart from this let’s checks some things which you definitely buy. Buy Things.
- Saris or Clothing.
- Retro Bollywood Posters.
- Gateway of India Photographs and postcards.
CONCLUSION:- If you visit any place first make mindmap what you carry things and also check the ideal time to visit. I hope you like my topic. THANK-YOU!