Well, who does not know about Mukesh Ambani? He is known as the Indian Billionaire &stands Asia richest Person with a net worth of $72bn. He is known as the chairman, shareholders of managing director, and largest shareholders of Reliance communications.
EARLY LIFE&HIS CHILDHOOD. He was born on 19th April 1957 in the British Crown Colony Of Aden(Now it is Yemen). His father’s name was Dhirubhai Ambani and his mother’s name was Kokilabhen Ambani. He has also had a younger brother Anil Ambani and two sisters whose name was Nina Bhadrashym Kothdari and Dipti Dataraj Salgaocar.
During his childhood, he was living in Yemen and his father decided to move back to India in 1958 to start a trading business which is mainly focused on species and textiles which was named was Vimal and later its changes to the “Only Vimal”.
During that time his family was living in 2 room apartments in Bhuleshwar, Mumbai until 1970. During that time his family financial status was improved but still, Mukesh Ambani was live in communal society and used public transport and also never get an allowance then later his father Dhirubhai purchased a 14-floor apartment called sea wind in Colaba where then Ambani and his family lived with his family members on different floors. EDUCATION.
He goes to attend the Hill Grange High school at Peddar Road, Mumbai with his brother Anand Jain then after completing the secondary schooling then after he goes to St.Xaiver’s College Mumbai where he received a BE degree in Chemical Engineering from the Institute of Chemical Engineering.
Then he later he was enrolled for an MBA at Stanford University but he was withdrawn in 1980 to help his father grew Reliance. During that time it was small and fast-growing enterprises.
CAREER After the college dropout, he started to help his father in the business in 1981. In 2016 Ambani Ranked 38 and also gets the titles the India richest person in Forbes Magazines.
Apart from that he also listed the wealthiest person in the world outside North America and Europe. Even in 2015, Ambani ranked fifth among India Philionathropist according to the China Hurun’s Research Institute, and also appointed as director of Bank of America which become the first non-America Board Member.
PERSONAL LIFE He married to Nita Ambani in 1985 and from her e got two sons and one daughter Anat, Akash and Isha. Ambani family lived in Antilia a 27 storey building in Mumbai which was valued US$1 billion and known as the most expensive building in the world. Apart from the building also requires a staff of 600 for maintenance with include three helipads and 160 car garage, private movie theatre, fitness
center, swimming pool
Even in 2007 Ambani gift his wife with worth $60 million Airbus A319 for her 44th Birthday. Airbus has a capacity of 180 passengers and also ave a living room, bedroom, Wifi, sky bar, Satellite Tv, and an office.
Apart from that, he was also titled “The World Richest sports team owner after the purchase of the IPL cricket team Mumbai Indians for $111.9 million in 2008.
Apart from Ambani also Honored with Awards also lets us discuss:-
- Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year:-2000.
- Global Vision Award at the Awards Dinner:-2010.
- Business Leader Of the Year:-2010.
- Businessman Of the Year:-2010.
- School of Engineering and Applied Science Dean’s Medal:-2010.
- Ranked 5th best performing global CEO:-2010.
- Global Leadership Award:-2010.
- Honorary Doctorate:-2010.
- Millennium Business Leader of the Decade at Indian Affairs India Leadership Conclave Award:-2013.
- Foreign Associate, US National Academy of Engineering:-2016.
- Othmer Gold Medal:-2016.
OTHER UNKNOWN FACTS.
- It said that he reaches the office at midnight and worked till midnight.
- Even his colleagues said that he never loses his temper and shouting at us.
- He has more than 168 own cars like a flying spur, Aston Marin Rapide, Rolls Royce Phantom, Mercedes.
- His annual Salary was 15 crores:- But the Salary has remained unchanged in the last ten years.
- His nickname was Muku which means a shy person who gets nervous while interacting with the public and public speaking.
- Even it was said that he was loved to watch movies which he managed to watch three movies in a week.
- He also is known for a simple person and his dressing also categorized in simple one which he loves to wear white shirts and black pants and also never follow any brand.
- Even he follows strict vegetarian and non-alcoholic:- His favorite food was Dal, Chapati, Rice, and even never mind eating from roadsides stall for tasty food. His favorite place is Mysore Cafe at Matunga, Mumbai.
- About him, he also said that he gets approx $31,202 richer every minute.
- He has his own house which was named was Antilia is known as the most expensive house property in the World.
- Mukesh Ambani also established the world’s largest grassroots petroleum refinery in Gujrat Jamnagar.
- Mukesh Ambani also loved to play a Hockey during his school days.
- It was also said during his youth days he was hard to get any pocket money.
- It’s said that he always give time to his family also. In full Sunday dedicated to his family.
- “Fill your years and minds with melodies of optimism.
- Tune out the critics and cynics.
- Business must serve a larger societal purpose.
- It is important to achieve our goals, but not at any cost.
- Any business that has the soul purpose of making money is not worth doing.
- Everybody has an equal opportunity and I think it is true for everything.
- Relationships and trust. This is the bedrock of life.
Ambani also tie-ups with numerous board memberships. BOARD-MEMBERSHIPS
- He was known as a member of the board governs the Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai.
- Known to the former chairman of Indian petrochemicals Corporation limited.
- He is also known as the former Chairman of Reliance petroleum.
- He was also a chairman of the board of Reliance corporation.
- He was also known as the Chairman of Chairman Audit Committee of Reliance Retail Limited.
- Also known as the president of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum Unversity Gandhinagar, Gujrat.
- Leading Chairman of Reliance Exploration and Production DMCC.
- Also Known as the Former Director known as the member of the credit committee and member of the Compensations and benefits Committee of Bank of America Corporation.
now let’s check some hobbies also. HOBBIES.
- Watching Movies( at least three movies in a week.)
- Hanging out with friends.
- Listening to old Hindi music songs.
- Doing Long Walks.
- Jungle adventure.
These are the hobbies which he liked the most.
Now let’s know little more about his company Reliance. RELIANCE CORPORATION. Reliance Industry is known as the Indian Multinational company which headquarters was situated in Maharashtra. Reliance has its own business across India.
Which was engaged in natural resources, textiles, petrochemicals, retails, and telecommunications? On June 22, 2020, Reliance Industries became the first Indian company to exceeds US$150 billion in market capitalization. Its market capitalization hits were 11,43,667 crore in BSE.
Not only capitalization its also ranked 106th in fortune Global 500 list of the World’s biggest corporation as of 2019. HISTORY Well the Industry was set up by Dhirubhai Ambani and Champakal Dhamani in 1960’s. Employes. Under Reliance Industries, the company gives employed to over 29,533 as permanent employers in which 1,151 were women and 70 employees with disabilities. AWARDS
- The company was also selected one of the 100 world’s management companies for the year 2000 which also listed in Industry week magazines.
- According to the survey which was conducted by the brand finance in 2013 it was listed in the second-most valuable brand in India.
- In the year of 1994 to 1997, the company also won the National Energy Conservation Award in Petrochemical Act.
- In the Year of 2009, Boston Consulting Group which was named Reliance Industries as the World’s biggest sustainable value creator in the list of top 25 companies globally in terms of investor returns over a decade.
- It also listed as the International Refiner of the year 2017 at Global refining and petrochemicals in the year 2017.
- RIL was also awarded the national Golden Peacock Award in the year of 2011 for contributing to the field of corporate suitability.
- According to the bank trust report, it was ranked Reliance Industries at the 7th most trusted brand of India in 2013 and 9th in 2014.
- RIL was also a certified Responsible Care Company by the American Chemical Council in march 2012.
- It was also awarded the International Refiner of the year in 2013 at the HART energy in 27th’s World Refining and Fuel conference.
- RIL also ranked in 25th position across the world on the basis of sales , in the ICIS top 100 chemical companies which were listed in the year of 2012.
CONCLUSION:- No one born with rich everyone needs hard work to achieve their dreams. So believe in yourself and do hard work. In the future, you also are known by the World. Your time was precious so make it memorable.
I hope you like my today topic.