Today in this topic I discuss the health benefits of Vitamin C so without any delay lets start today topics.
Well Vitamin C is a vitamin that your body needs to form blood vessels. It works like an antioxidant it also protects your cells from the against the effects of free radicals. It is also called as water soluble.
- It is an important protein which is important for skin, ligaments, blood vessels.
- It also helps in the absorption of iron also.
- It also helps us to heal the wound and also form scar tissues.
- It also helps to repair and maintain the cartilage , bones, teeth.
There are some foods having high level of Vitamin C. Lets check these foods.
- Guava:- A Guava contains 126 mg of Vitamin C. It is also rich in the antioxidant. It is also lowered the blood pressure and cholesterol level also.
- Black Currants:- It contains 101 mg of vitamin c. It is also lowered the chronic disease and also protects from heart diseases, cancer, neurodegenerative diseases.
- Brocolli:-It is also contained 51 mg of Vitamin C. It is also lowered the stress, improved immunity also and also decrease the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- Lemon:- Lemon is known as an excellent source of Vitamin C and if you eat whole raw lemons you can get 83 mg of vitamins. Even Vitamin C also acts as an antioxidant.
- Lychees:- Around one lychee contains 7 mg of vitamin c. Apart from that it also contains omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids which also benefit the brain, heart, and blood vessels. Even in studies found that those who intake vitamin-c had a 42% reduction of strokes.
- Papayas:- Even Papayas also had a good amount of vitamin c. It gives you 87 mg of vitamin c. It also helps to improve memory.
- Strawberries:- Its provide 89 mg of vitamin c. In studies, it is also have found that it protects from cancer, diabetes, vascular diseases. It also protects you from heart and brain health.
- Oranges:- It is another citrus fruit that has a great vitamin c. One medium of oranges contained 70 mg.
- Kiwis:- One Kiwis also gives you high vitamin-c. One medium of kiwis gives you 75 mg of vitamin-c. Apart from that its also lowers the stress, lower cholesterol, and also improves immunity.
Apart from that, there are some symptoms which you easily found the symptoms of Vitamin-c in your diet.
- Weak Immunity:- The first symptoms you may see that you have poor immunity. Like you fall ill fastly as compared to the others and also easily prone to the infections also.
- Bleeding Gums and tooth loss:- If you suffer from red, swollen, bleeding gums it is a sign of deficiency of vitamin c in your body. Even the teeth fall down to the unhealthy gums.
- Weak Bones:- Vitamin c helps for the formation of bone health but if you have a deficiency of vitamin c then you see weak and brittles nails. If you have a low intake of Vitamin-c which also risk the fracture of fracture and osteoporosis.
- Painful Joints:- If you have low Vitamin-c then your joints also affected. Even the bleeding with joints also comes those who have low vitamin-c. It can also cause severe joint pain also.
- Damaged Skin:- Vitamin-c keeps the skin healthy and also protects from the antioxidants caused by sun exposure. It also promotes collagen production which keeps your skin young forever. If you have a low intake of vitamin-d then you may face the issue of dry skin.
- Rough Skin:- Vitamin-c play a key role in the production of collagen on the other side if you have low vitamin-c then you suffered dry skin.
- Spoon Shaped fingernails:- If you have a deficiency of vitamin-c then you experienced spoon failed nails.
- Fatigue:- If the persons have a poor vitamin-c. Then they also experienced of fatigue in their body also.
There are some benefits of Vitamin-c also. Let’s know more about that.BENEFITS.
- Collagen Production:- Well this is naturally produced by the body. But when you grow older this will be dismissed. Well, vitamin-c helps in the production of collagen which also decreases the wrinkles and also decreases the signs of aging also.
- Better Skin:- Vitamin-C helps the formation of the elastin which protects and heals the skin cells. Elastin is the substance that keeps your skin healthy and glowing skin. If you want your skin glow than eat more vitamin-c rich foods.
- Cold:- Many peoples get shocked that vitamin-c also helps us to decrease the cold.Apart from that its also controls the allergy which is the reason for the cold. Vitamin-c helps to boost immunity.
- Hypertension:- If you suffer from high BP. Then in that case Vitamin-c helps you. If you regularly intake vitamin-c then within a short span of period your blood pressure gets down.
- Stress:- Nowadays stress is the most common factor we saw in today’s generations. This is due to the deficiency of vitamin-c but if you take regular vitamin-c than you control the physical and emotional stress.
- Fat Metabolism:- Deficiency of Vitamin-c you see fat stomach fatty tissue which developed around or inside the abdominal. Vitamin-c helps us boost metabolism which keeps the body weight in manner.
- Reduced the chronic disease:-Vitamin-C is known as a powerful antioxidant that helps to strengthen the body natural’s defenses. Antioxidants are those oxidants that helps to boost the immune system. Even in studies, we found that those who consumed the vitamin-c can increase the blood oxidants level by up to 30% which reduced the risk of heart disease also.
- Prevents from Iron Deficiency:- Iron played an important role in red blood cells and transporting oxygen through the body. On the other side if you simply consumed 100 mg of vitamin-c which improves the iron absorption by 67%. Vitamin-c also helps to reduce the risk of anemia among those people who are prone to iron deficiency.
- Reduced blood uric acid:- Well those who are deficient of vitamin-c they may suffer from the gout attacks or simply says uric acid. Uric acid is the waste produced by the body. In studies show that 1,387 men found that those who are consumed vitamin-c had lower blood levels as compared to others who do not consume.
Apart from that if you take any medicines then keep these things in mind.Keeping In Mind.
- Don’t have kidney stones or kidney stones in your present.
- Before taking the medicine.Kindly Consult with your doctor.
HOW SHOULD WE TAKE ?
- Drink plenty of water if you are taking a vitamin-c.
- Vitamin-C gum may be chewed as the desire you want.
NOTE:- Take these medicine before you consult your doctor.
Apart from that taking a lot of vitamin-c also is also damages your body. Let’s know which side effects you experienced.
- Abdominal Cramps.
- Weight loss.
- Stomach Pain.
- Blood in your urine.
- Tired Feeling
I hope you like my article. If you any query drop the message.
I hope you like my topic.