Sukanya Samridhi Joyana Account was known as the government baking saving accounts and is known as the part of “Beti Bachao Beti Padao” for giving benefits to every girl.
In this Parents can open two accounts for Girls. But these accounts have been tenure for 21 years or until the girl marry at the age of 18 years. This scheme is authorized by the ICICI bank under the Ministry of Finance for offering SSJ Accounts. Apart from Customers also can also open the accounts by submitting the account opening documents at any ICICI Bank.
LAUNCHED It was launched on 22 January 2015 by our Prime Minister in Sonipat, Haryana. And this account was opened in all Indian Post offices or branches of any commercial banks and the interest rate was initially set 9.1% but later it increased 9.2% in March 2015.
HOW MANY YEARS PAY. To get benefits from this Yojana the account holders have to pay for 14 years till the investments reach 21 years since the date it was issued. ELIGIBILITY
- The age of Entry was from Birth. And the maximum entry was going on for 10 years.
- The minimum limit was deposit was every year INR 1000. And maximum limit was deposit went on INR 1.5 lakh.
- The Withdrawl age was 18 years.
- And the Maturity duration of Account was 21 years.
- The Easy Mode of payment was Cheque, cash, DD, online.
There is some Authorized bank which was open Sukanya Samridhi Account lets us know about this.`
- Union Bank Of India.
- State Bank Of India.
- Punjab&Sind Bank.
- State Bank of Bikaner&Jaipur.
- Central Bank of India.
- IDBI Bank.
- Axis Bank.
- Canara Bank.
- Bank Of Baroda.
- Andhra Bank.
- Allahabad Bank.
- Bank Of India.
- ICICI Bank.
- Dena Bank.
- UCO Bank.
- Syndicate Bank.
- State Bank of Mysore.
- State Bank of Hyderabad.
- Stake Bank of Travancore.
- State Bank of Patiala.
- Bank of Maharashtra.
- Indian Bank.
- Punjab National Bank.
- Vijaya Bank.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Indian Overseas Bank.
- United Bank of India.
- Corporation Bank.
HOW TO OPEN ACCOUNT ONLINE To open an account you have to download the SSY account new account application form Sukanya Samridhi Joyana Form and the application form also downloaded from the various sources also.
- The Reserve Bank Of India.
- The Indian Post Website.
- The Public Sector Banks(SBI, PNB, Axis Bank, and HDFC bank).
Above this, we have to give some key details about this.
- Name Of Girl Child.
- Name of Parents.
- Deposit Amount.
- Date Of Birth Of Child.
- Birth Certificate Details.
- ID Details of Parents(Aadhar Card, Driving Licence).
- Have to Give a present and permanent address.
- And to give any details of any KYC documents like PAN, Voter ID Card.
HOW TO CHECK ONLINE BALANCE Well, you can easily check online balance through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. But for Avail for this, you make sure that your account is linked with your current Internet Banking account. In case if your account was in any Indian Post Office then you have to visit any Indian Post Office Branch and get your passbook then go to update this now then you check your account balance. OTHERS DETAILS
- Keep in mind that no fund will be credited after 21 years in case if the fund is not withdrawn.
- Non-residents are unable to open this scheme.
- This scheme is also available for an adopted girl child.
- The maturity is given directly to the girl child.
- In case, if original passbook was lost then duplicate, will passbook will be issued with INR 50.
Now questions arose why we invest in this scheme. Let’s check WHY INVEST?
- To get more interest as compared to other similar accounts.
- This joyana is authorised by the Ministry of Finance, it is a government saving scheme.
- Minimum investment start from the Rs 250 and maximum 1,50,000 in one financial year.
- You get triple tax benefits like principal invested the interest earned as well as maturity among is free.
MY REVIEW Well, try to invest in small scheme these kinds of schemes is to give benefits in future. For checking the schemes you easily visit to RBI websites to know more latest schemes of governments.
I hope today my section give you knowledge about this. If you have any doubts you simply write down. THANK YOU!